Newton's Laws of Roguelike
A downloadable game for Windows
The entry is a simple Roguelike where the enemies are inspired on Newton's Laws of Movement, but, BUT! They all look the same in the Dungeon... Good Luck!
HOW TO PLAY:
- Arrows: Move your Character
- E: Attack
- Space: Restart Level
- sprites can actually appear on void cells, where they souldn't
- player can get stuck sometimes
- enemies can also get stuck sometimes
- sometimes enemies bounce waaaaaaaaaaay too much
- SUPER AWKWARD items behaviour (no time to correct, sorry)
Things I wanted to do but I couldn't (time issues):
- Fix all these known issues
- Main Menu
- Simple Roguelike-like Progression (Going from a floor to another, leveling, etc...)
- Stamina System
- My Own Art
DevLog - I will actually write in a day or two, together with my monthly update on this blog, there will be a section called "Newton's Laws of Roguelike"
The project is actually open source on my GitHub but I'm not sure if I should share it because many of the arts and code are basically from HeartBeast tutorials/courses with small modifications/adaptations
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.